Close
  Indian J Med Microbiol
 

Figure 6: The percentage distribution of dental clinicians' method of disposal of used fixer solution. Still 35% clinicians dispose the solution in sewage and 18% in soil. But the total percentage of dental clinicians practicing silver recovery which is 41% is overruled by the remaining 59%, who lack the appropriate approach.

Figure 6: The percentage distribution of dental clinicians' method of disposal of used fixer solution. Still 35% clinicians dispose the solution in sewage and 18% in soil. But the total percentage of dental clinicians practicing silver recovery which is 41% is overruled by the remaining 59%, who lack the appropriate approach.